Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Time Capsule

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


i've been tagged by liza!

~Start Copy ~

According to Free dictionary :

* The Time Capsule is a container for preserving historical records to be discovered at some future time.
* A Time Capsule is a historic cache of goods and/or information, usually intended as a method of communication with people in the future.


How to play "Time Capsule" :

1. Copy from "~Start Copy~" until "~End Copy~".
2. Post at your site(s) about "What you would like to put in your Time Capsule & Why" --> something that has a special value in your life or something that will remember you as a person.
3. Feel free to help me spread this Time Capsule by putting the "Time Capsule badge" at your sidebar blog and please tag as many friends as you can. You can get the code in here
4. When you are finished posting, you can leave your url post & your blog name at picturinglife@gmail.com with the subject "Time Capsule". And I will post your url on Master List.

~End Copy ~


just like liza, i would like to encapsulate the photo of my two beautiful kids who make my life worth living.

Photobucket


i am now tagging Hit-or-Miss, Air Sick, And Life Goes On For A Filipino Mom, Of Colors and Styles, Kevin Paquet, Le Bric a Brac de Cherie, Regalo ng Diyos, Self-Portrait, and My Library.

8 comments:

Liz said...

thanks for having participated. ang cute nila!

take care sis! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE TAGGED!
Please join the survey:
http://pinoyteens.net/2008/05/07/im-blogging-with/

PS: We are having a free domain give away rin poh:
http://pinoyteens.net/2008/05/04/competition-more-simplier/

Juliana RW said...

Hi Kathrine,

I am consider it is OK ^__^ Thanks again to join with me with this Time Capsule tag, hope many people will join with us later.

I added you to the Master List.

Filipino in Canada said...

@ liza - my pleasure! thanks for tagging me. take care!

@ pinoy teens online - thanks for the tag. will visit you after i post this. and yes, i have joined your contest already. :)

@ picturing of life - my pleasure. thanks for adding me. :)

Jojo said...

I got this tag too from a different blogger. This is fun. I will post something like this soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi there am done with this already =) you can pass me a tag any time.

Filipino in Canada said...

hi jojo and avee, thanks for dropping by :)

Fussed Blogger said...

How it would be if the time capsule acts as a time a machine?

 
Powered by Blogger