Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!

it's my mom's birthday today and i wanna greet her a happy birthday! we may not be there to celebrate it with her but i wanna let her know that we are celebrating it with her in spirit.

and i wanna let everyone know that...

My Mom is the Best!


thank you eds for this tag. it came just in time for my mom's birthday.

if you think about it, this tag is appropriate for mother's day but as eds has said...

Its Mother's Day everyday and it's time to tell the world how grateful we are
of our mothers who gave us life and love.


~ Start Copy Here ~

Friends now is our opportunity to tell everybody in the blogosphere why we have the best Mom in the World.

Please copy the link and add yours then pass to others who want to tell the world why they have the best mommy in the world.

1. Bregie- her love for us is endless!
2. Bing - for us she is more than perfect!
3. Francine - of the life she gave me in this world!
4. Cherie - of her undying love, understanding and support in everything that I do
5. Le bric à brac de Cherie - she's always there to give my spirit a lift when I am really down and she never gets tired of loving me and the entire family. I wanna be like her!
6. Gen - for being my mom forever...
7. Lara - she understands me and fill my needs.
8. Laradee - she loves me and cares for me no matter what.
9. Byaheng Pinay - she gave the best for me.
10. Eds - for her unconditional love to us.
11. Filipino in Canada - for always being there for me.

~ End Copy Here ~

i'm passing this tag to: Vanity Kit, Bare Animation, Best Loving Filipina, Binisaya Ug Uban Pa, Bits and Pieces, and Bitz and Pieces of My Dailies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom!

SWITTOOTH said...

belated happy bday to your mom! :)

eds said...

you are always welcome.. happy birthday to your mom :)

Anonymous said...

thank you betchay, swittooth and eds.
my mom saw your messages and extends her thanks.

florists online said...

A good informative post that you have shared and thankful your work for sharing the information. Got some appealing information and would like to provide it a try.

 
Powered by Blogger