Saturday, March 1, 2008

Blog Roll

\*m*/rock\*m*/
A Fil-Am Journey
A Nice Thought
A Simple Life
A Sweet Taste of Life
Aeirin Collections
After Working Hours
Air Sick
All The Best of the Philippines
Amazing Life
And Life Goes On For A Filipino Mom
Angel in the Sickroom
Anne Loves Will
Anything Goes
Anything Goes by Marzel
Anything Under the Sun
Art & Culture
ArticlesBloggers
Artsy Creatures
As I Am
Aspiring Entrepreneur
Bare Animation
Barefooted Me
Batanggenyong Online
Best Loving Filipina
Binisaya Ug Uban Pa
Bits and Pieces
Bitz and Pieces of My Dailies
Blog2Learn
Blogging is My Life
BlogTory
Brandsite.Org
Brown Pinay
Business Instinct
Can of Thoughts
Capturing the Moments
Charmed Blossoms
Cherokee's Dwelling Place
Chess Addict
Children Health Care
Click Here To Forward
Color your life with thoughts…
Colorful World of Shiela
Computer and Electronics Hot Deals
Creative Thoughts
Daily Rounds
Daystar Shine On Me
Decaffeinated
Easy Earning Dollars
Eida's Jungle
Em's Exposure
Everything is Simply Amazing
Everything That Has Breathe Praise the Lord
Everything Under The Sun
Everything's Here
Exciting Stuff
Exploring Life!!
Exploring the Universe
Ezekun
Ezy Blogs
Faery Dancing
Freedown
Football: Just Love the Game
From the Eyes of My Heart
Fun.Fierce.Fabulous
Gel (Music Blog)
Girls Dig Games Too
Goodies
Great Quotes
Great Things Come in Small Packages
Grim Angel
Hailey's Beats and Bits
Have a Life!
Heap Up
Hendrawan Online
Hideout Getaway
High Quality Picture
Hit-or-Miss
Humble
I Love Asia
I-Know
Idivo
In Demand Opinions
In My Crazy Beautiful World
Island Paradise
It's My Party (And I'll Cry if I Want To...)
Janeth Vicy's Life Journey
Jamie's Thoughts
Jenn Was Here
Journey to Life
Julia
Juliana's World
Just a Simple Person with a Simple Life
Kapamilya Central
Kapamilya Corner
KateLove's
KSP Ako
Kurdapya'z Journey...
La Vita: Aller Là-bas
Latest Trends!!!!!!
Laugh Out Loud
Le Bric a Brac de Cherie
Le Kulitszie Familie
Let's Talk About "MJ"
Life Away From Home
Life Has A Lot To Offer
Life is Good and Beautiful
Life's Lessons
Lisgold
Live Each Moment
Live It Up
Live Laugh Love
Live Love Life
Living and Learning
LizELement
Macho Ambisyoso
Mah Blogz
Makapalm
Make Money Online
Makoy's Memoirs of a Certified Blogger
Manilenya
Mariuca
Mariuca's Perfume Gallery
Mckhoii
Memories by Jenn
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms..Check Nyo
My Big Dreams
My Careless Whispers
My Children n Me
My Daily Thoughts and Moods
My Drift
My Indonesia
My Library
My Life's Rollercoaster Ride
My Online Journal
My Own Tech Blog
My Quiet Zone
My Thoughts...
My Trails in Life
My Two Cents Worth
My World in My Own Word
Myoopie
Myrna's Journey
Nakoorgu
Neo Kids on the Blog
Neurogyp
Nyumix's Blog
Observer's Eyes
Obstacles and Glory
Of Colors and Styles
Only Ones and Zeros are Allowed
Pangit's Journey in the States
Pekanbaru! Riau
Philipine Blog Directory
Pinay Lizzie
Pinay Mommy Online
Pinay sa Korea
Pinay Thoughts 'n Words
Pinay Wahm
Pinaywife Atbp.
Pinaywifespeaks
Pinoy Links Exchange
Pinoy Teen Star
Pinoy Teens Online
Poetic Notes
Points of View
Portia Speaks
Prime Stars Official Blog Site
Puzzled Me
RamFam
Recuerdo Mi Amor
Reflexes
Regalo ng Diyos (God's Gift)
Remeline
Reminiscence of my Adventures
Review Blog
ROBOKidzone
Sailing My Ship
Sari-saring Kulay
Say Cheese
Self-Portrait
Shutter Happy
Sikat Ang Websaytko!
Simply Tagged
So Real So True
Sojourn
Splice and Dice
Student Athlete
Stupidorkris
Subtleoasis
Supah Repah
Surigao Babe
Surrounded by Everything in this World
Survivor Mom
Sweet Memories of ZuiYanHong
Taking the Challenge
Techyplus
The Baby in Between
The Chic Shopaholic
The Distortion Between the Heart and the Mind
The Fab & The Furious
The Lion's Den
The Long Journey of My Life
The Nth Time
The Rantings and Whinings of a Princess
The Secret of Cooking
The Weblog (Blog)
The Young Dreamer @ Fifteen
Things That Go Bump
Things To Think About
Thoughtskoto
Time To Act
Touched by an Angel with Love
Treasures in Life
Truth Unedited
Uncomplicated
Vanity Kit
Welcome to JeyPriey's Blog
Welcome To My Diary
Welcome to Xthreeone
Weng's Thing
When Mom Talks...No More Problem
Wife of a Warrior
Words on the Tip of My Tongue
Wow Pinoy!

8 comments:

Curious RN said...

Do you still care to add another? i'll be adding yours to mine.

Tap Dance Teacher said...

You have a lot of list in your blogroll. I better check each one of them.

Tap Dance Video said...

Wow! many people are interested to join your blogroll.

personal tap floor said...

I will visit this list if i have free time. Thanks for sharing!

Stan Kahn Tap Dancer said...

Huge numbers of website to your blogroll.

Pharmacy Chevy Chase Maryland said...

Thanks for posting your blogroll. Gotta see and join

ses san jose said...

Lot of blogs in your blogroll. For sure, your friends with them now.

Eyeglasses said...

How can I add my site your your blogroll...

 
Powered by Blogger