Saturday, June 7, 2008

What A Rose Can Say

Rose


A rose can say I love you and want you to be mine,
A rose can say I thank you for being so very kind,
A rose can say congratulations, whatever the occasion may be,
A rose can say I miss you and wish you were here with me,

A rose can say I’m sorry if I’ve hurt you in any way,
A rose can say get well soon, May God bless you today,
A rose can say I wish you happiness, and the best for you each day.
A rose can say farewell when someone goes away,

A rose can say hello, I’m thinking of you today,
There’s just so many wonderful things that a rose can say,
A rose can say goodbye when a love one is laid to rest,
No matter what there is to say, a rose can say it best.


Thanks Vannie! I know this is long overdue. I am now passing this on to Can of Thoughts, Capturing the Moments, Charmed Blossoms, Cherokee's Dwelling Place, Color your life with thoughts… and Colorful World of Shiela

3 comments:

Liz said...

rose can really say a lot things and i love roses! there's a short poem about a rose that's become my favorite. it goes like this...

a rose is a rose
and will always be a rose,
but the theory now goes
that the apple is a rose,
the plum is and so is the pear i suppose,
the dear only knows what will next prove a rose
YOU of course are a rose
and will always be a rose.

ang cute di ba? hehe
happy monday!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag..I actually did this last month... tag me on the next one. :)

Anonymous said...

@ liza - i love roses too! and that is such a cute poem. thanks for sharing. :)

@ vhiel - no prob. will tag you next time. :)

 
Powered by Blogger