Thursday, June 26, 2008

10 Years Ago

Got this tag from Pinaywifespeaks...

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? i was a career driven woman working in HR in the phils with zero knowledge that i would end up in canada one day and be a stay at home mom.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

1. work!
2. create an invitation for my daughter's bday party
3. finalize the video clip for my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary
4. meet up with a neighbor (long overdue date)
5. blog

3. Snacks I enjoy:

i am currently addicted to samosas, chips and pizza

4. Places I’ve lived:

Manila, Davao, Toronto

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

* hmm...

6. People I want to know more about:

* new friends i've met in my new environment :)

I’m tagging the following bloggers because I’d really like to know more about them.. In My Crazy Beautiful World, Island Paradise, Jamie's Thoughts, Journey to Life, KateLove's, Of Colors and Styles and Twisted Tomato

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi nice blog.Also visit mine.My firstfirst and second

Jake said...

Tag me! Hehe. :)

Anonymous said...

oh wow! thanks for the tag! :)

Anonymous said...

@ crackgre - hi! thanks for dropping by. will pay you a visit later.

@ jake tornado - you're tagged!

@ of colors and styles - you're welcome :)

tap dance mats said...

We both love samosa. It taste really good.

SEO Agency Kent said...

This is a great, well formatted and easy to understand post with useful information, keep it up and keep writing this way.

Bianca Ivy said...

Yes I am not tagged but will you allow me to answer
#5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
pls... because if you will i would say


I will make everyone billionaires too but of course that is next to impossible, so i will just establish an academy and a company that will give them chances to be a billionaire too :D

(hoping someone billionaire will consider this :D)

 
Powered by Blogger