Thursday, June 19, 2008

Are You on Social Spark?

i also recently joined socialspark, the newest baby of IZEA.

socialspark is social community where bloggers and advertisers meet. it is like payperpost, friendster, stumble upon and google analytics all rolled into one. this means that on this site, you will be able to take paid opportunities like in payperpost, add friends like in friendster, prop and be propped back like in stumble upon and have all your blog statistics on hand like in google analytics. pretty neat huh? it's like having a one-stop shop. and i am loving it that way.

and among all its features, it is the analytics that i am loving the best. i like knowing who visits my blog, their gender and their age range. i like knowing my real rank and alexa rank. my top referrers and my top outgoing links. yes, i love knowing my stats. and i am constantly trying to improve them.

the only thing i have heard that other bloggers do not like about this site is that payment for the opportunities decline. opportunities that started out at $20 per post can go down to $5. that is a big difference. and unfortunately, the decline in payment does not equal a decline in requirements. if you think about it, somehow, it doesn't seem fair.

i would say that in anything you join, always balance the good with the bad. decide whether it is for you or not. and then make your decision. to join or not to join.

if you do decide to create your profile in socialspark, please take time to drop by my profile. add me as a friend, give me and my blog a prop, and i will definitely prop you back.


8 comments:

riablahgs said...

Congrats Fil-Can! Problem ko lng dito sa SS yung waitlist sa mga opps...siguro kasi dahil nandito ako sa Middle East =)

rob said...

Fil - Can
Something called Frogfire.com is slowing down your site - it doesnt load for me.
I'm unable to determine what your Google page rank value is.../

Anonymous said...

hope you'd get lots of opps from them...cheers!

Jojo said...

Congratulations!!! I do not like it so much but at least some people are earning bucks.

BTW, I am fine. How about yourself?

Take care. Jojo

Jemi said...

Hi there ! I just applied sa SS. hope they will approve my blog. Congrats !

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

I just also sign up and got approve in this site got some opps already love it...:)

Anonymous said...

i'm in there too. hope we find each other.

Anonymous said...

hi. got a tag for you. hope you can participate too.

http://manillapaper.com/2008/06/tagged-travel-to-seven-continents/

 
Powered by Blogger