Thursday, June 26, 2008

My New Look in My New House

i finally got my own domain name! woohoo! and i have my new look to match it.

i have been thinking about going dot com for quite sometime now and today, i finally made the leap. finally purchased my own domain name.

to those who have exchanged links with me, i would appreciate it very much if you could please update my link.

when i started blogging, i was hesitant to purchase my own domain because while the concept of blogging appealed to me, i didn't want to commit to it until i take it for a test drive.

i believe the test drive is over. i have purchased my dot com. and i am here to stay. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats sa bagong bahay! kelan ang house blessing? ;D

Malejandria said...

hello dear, just stopping by. at least you got what you want. mine, i got it because I have no choice. chika! Kamusta na?

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

ok lets party on ur new house:)... i been wanting to have one but just dont know how:) google send email about buying domain for $1.99 for the first year. dont' know if thats nice

Anonymous said...

yehey! may dot com ka na...congrats and enjoy!

~TeamPinn~ said...

congrats for ur new domain:)

Anonymous said...

hi sis already changed your URL, congrats to you♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. thank you. it's time to party now! :)

Digital Marketing Agency Kent said...

I appreciate the ideas and I would like to read more good stuff keep it up! This is very nice article and have great information

Unknown said...

I simply started reading your posting and just after couple of seconds, I uncovered it fascinating The post is extremely nicely written and yes it contains many useful facts.
course in real estate

condo launch Singapore said...

This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge

 
Powered by Blogger