Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Arte Y Pico Award

i got this award from 2 great blogger friends - Of Colors and Styles and Anne Loves Will. thank you guys. really appreciate this. :)



The rules of this tag are as follows:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://http//arteypico.blogspot.com/ .Make sure you visit the link above.

I'd like to share this award with Batanggenyong Online, Aspiring Entrepreneur, Anything Goes by Marzel and Girls Dig Games Too.

7 comments:

Portable Tap Dance Floor said...

This award looks nice. Congratulation for winning.

College Dating said...

Congratulations for winning.

How To Play Guitar said...

Thank You for the post. I love to read interesting post that has knowledge to impart
I hope to read more articles from you and in return I will post also my articles in the
forum so that others can benefit from it. Keep up the good work!

Gold Coins said...

I really love to read articles which are very informative and the topics are based or concerned with the current issues in our society. I admire these writers in sharing their views and or opinions that can enlighten the mind of the readers. Great job!

Budget Van Lines Rates said...

wow congrats!

Peppa Pig World Southampton said...

I appreciate the ideas and I would like to read more good stuff keep it up! This is very nice article and have great information

Peppa Pig world said...

I just read your article and find it really great, so i could not stop myself to admire your writing skills, you really capture the readers and make them to read your stuff from very start till end. ght

 
Powered by Blogger