Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cooking the Whole Week

i'm back!

i've been away for a week. not actually away. but more like slaving myself all week. which explains why i haven't checked my mail, updated my blog and returned dropped cards the whole week.

so what have i been doing all week? cooking.

i was cooking the whole week for the first communion party of my son yesterday. i made 5 viands plus desserts for 30 people. and boy, am i tired! dead tired.


of course, my husband would say not to bother and just buy food to serve. he thinks i like to torture myself. but buying something off the rack doesn't give me as much pleasure as creating something from my own hands. seeing people enjoy the food i bought won't give me as much pleasure as seeing them enjoy the food i made. there is a difference.

and as if that wasn't enough work, the mom of my son's classmate ordered rosaries to give away for her son's 1st communion too. and instead of declining her request, i found myself giddy and excited to create some for her.

hmm... maybe i do like to torture myself.

7 comments:

Penny Stock Review said...

Thanks for the articles, as we seen you on dig.com and dug your site. We have a audience in penny stocks and want to post your article. Thanks well keep in touch, Jeff

Gasoline said...

Please update us what happen now. I will look forward for that.

Penny Stocks said...

Great cooking experience. Will wait for updates!

how to get bigger biceps said...

I am sure it taste delicious.

how to play guitar for beginners said...

Great that you let us know about this information. I am glad to know it. Thank you!

tap songs said...

Do you mind sharing some of your recipes?

Anonymous said...

I admire your great cooking experience, and this blog is great too it will help people know about your experiences ..
So keep updating :))

Personal Logistics

 
Powered by Blogger